Psychologist / Psychotherapist
We are looking for associates to join our thriving practice. Our practice is expanding very rapidly and we are looking for someone who wishes to grow with us. The Healing Tree Psychology and Wellness Centre is a West Island psychology clinic providing a whole-person, in-depth treatment approach to healing and recovery from a variety of emotional and psychological disorders. Our reputation is based on excellence, integrity, and high treatment standards in the local community, and eventually in the greater Montreal area. We want to hear from those who can represent our vision and want to be part of this exciting team.
There are many diverse practice opportunities available at our private practice. Schedule and hours can be flexible and may include daytime, evening or weekends. We are looking for licenced psychologists and psychotherapists who have broad-based therapy skills working with adults, who can provide psychological services to a wide range of individuals struggling with various mental health conditions and presenting issues. There are specific opportunities available to provide services in the areas of emotional eating/body image issues and trauma. Supervision is provided.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must be a member of a professional order and in good standing
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in the field of mental health such as clinical or counselling psychology, social work, creative art therapy, or other
- Strong clinical skills in the provision of broad-based therapy with adults
- Experience and interest in working in the areas of emotional eating/body image issues and/or trauma would be an asset
- Ability to work evenings or weekends an asset, as is bilingualism
- A strong work ethic, showing good initiative, independence, and an ability to work effectively as part of a team. Strong interpersonal skills are a necessity, as are strong computer literacy/technological savviness.
Interested candidates MUST send their resume and cover letter to us with their application, that outlines how their work and life experience directly relate to the position for which they are applying to and/or how they may be an asset to our centre. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Candidates may send their application to us at email@example.com.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.